Subscribe to the PodcastSubscribe via iPhone Subscribe via Soundcloud Subscribe via Android Phone
In this Episode I interview Minority Trailblazer, Darren Brand where we discuss:
- How he made the leap from Target to Comedy Full-time Why
- What it feels like to open up for the likes of Kevin Hart, Mike Epp’s, and others
- How he prepares to perform in front of thousands of people
Who Should Listen:
- If you are in aspiring entrepreneur figuring out how to follow your dream while working at your joy
- If you are a comedian, public speaker, or performer looking to get more exposure
- If you enjoy positive, real, progressive conversations from minorities perfecting there craft
Information About Darren:
Darren Brand’s “ol skool” style of comedy takes his audiences back to the “best times of their lives.” When this native of Southern Pines, NC is not with his band of #FFCS brothers, he can be found hosting collegiate events like the Annual Homecoming Step Show at his alma mater, North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University, which draws over 15,000 attendees. It’s no surprise that Brand was named among the 2014 Historically Black College and University’s Top 30 Under 30 by national the publication, HBCU Buzz. He has opened up for the likes of Kevin Hart, Mike Epp’s, and many many more.
Reach Out to Darren (Click to Follow)
For more information on Freestyle Funny Comedy Show
Positive Thinking Everyday by Norman Vincent Peele
You Can Sponsor This Podcast!
I don’t want any sponsors on my podcast and for as low as $2’s per month you can help support this Podcast improve and grow. As well as get cool things like Free Books, Webinars, etc. Visit Here to Learn how you can help-> Invest In Minority Trailblazer Podcast.
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please give a 5-Star rating on iTunes and write a review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising awareness of the show