Subscribe to the PodcastSubscribe via iPhone Subscribe via Soundcloud Subscribe via Android Phone
In this Special Episode I interview Minority Trailblazer, Jonathan Butler where we discuss:
- What sparked the Hunger Strike
- What are the next steps for the movement?
- 3 Books all African Americans should Read
- Q&A sponsored by HBCUPridenation
Who Should Listen:
- Simple. Anyone who has been affected by racism, discrimination, and oppression
Reach Out to Jonathan (Click to Follow)
Are Prisons Obsolete? by Angela Davis
Brainwashed by Tom Burrell
Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome by Dr. Joy Degruy
You Can Sponsor This Podcast!
I don’t want any sponsors on my podcast and for as low as $2’s per month you can help support this Podcast improve and grow. As well as get cool things like Free Books, Webinars, etc. Visit Here to Learn how you can help-> Invest In Minority Trailblazer Podcast.
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please give a 5-Star rating on iTunes and write a review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising awareness of the show